Hi BABES!!!! Here is my go-to 'running errands' outfit, consisting of comfy black leggings, a cute top, some tennis shoes, and ALWAYS Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher! :) So I am nearing the end of this pregnancy, and for the last couple of months I have been putting together a list of items that are definite BABY MAMA must haves for you and your newborn! These are items I have myself, and would recommend to any mom! This is just round one, and will be putting together another short list soon! :) Let me know if I should be trying anything else, or if you have any other maternity/new mom/newborn item reccomendations!
1. Pump Strap: So I have been around lots of nursing mamas. One complaint I heard a lot was that when trying to pump, the pump itself wouldn't stay onto their breasts. I even have a friend who cute holes into her sports bras to fit the pumps in so they wouldn't fall off! The Pump Strap is designed to keep your breast pump in place to make for a quicker, smoother pumping experience! I can't wait to try it out, and let you guys know my full review!
2. Solly Baby Wrap: These baby wearing wraps are so cute! I have two, a grey, and maroon one! I have heard nothing but great things about them, and so many moms have been telling me how much they adore them! The material is so soft, and they are great quality! Also baby wearing is known to burn calories!!! WHAT?! Free hands, happy baby, and burning those extra calories!
3. Infanteenie Beenie: The cutest, newborn hospital beenies I have laid my eyes on!! I already have a few of them packed in my hospital bag for my babies arrival! They are made with super soft hospital grade material allowing parents to keep the traditional nursery look, but with added style!!!
4. Trompe.co Paci Clips: Pretty braided pacifier clips for your baby! They make them in the cutest colors! I adore these clips, and they would look cute hooked onto any baby outfit.
5. Bellifly Pillow: This pillow is a LIFE SAVER. It can be used in a number of ways, and is so comfortable. Here are some awesome ways to use it:
- Doubled up between your knees to relieve hip/pelvic strain. This position is also particularly useful postpartum, as your body attempts to bounce back to its “new” normal.
- One side under your belly and one side between your knees. The middle will stretch as you change positions throughout the night! (And lets face it, pregnancy and sleep DO NOT go hand and hand. So this really helps you to get a restful nights sleep).
- Use it as a back rest! Since it’s so portable and compact, you can take it with you for traveling! (I travel a lot, and took this on my last flight and it helped so much! I usually get so restless and uncomfortable, but I felt so much better this time around.
6. Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag: These diaper bags are HIGH QUALITY. Seriously, I may or may not use mine as a purse already....because its just so darn cute! The bags have so many compartments to put all the little day to day necessities you need in there, and in an organized way! Ill be doing a full post soon featuring this cute diaper bag, and the one I specifically have!
7. Bambo Nature diapers: I know the importance of knowing what materials are used to make certain products! These diapers are:
· Guaranteed Skin-Friendly – No Dangerous Chemicals and or Allergens
· Guaranteed Eco-Friendly – Sustainable Resources and Less Waste
· Guaranteed Sleep-Friendly – Maximum Absorbency, Ultra-Soft, Ultra-Flexible