Routine is key when it comes to your hair. I have a set routine each morning and night, and try hard to keep to it! Today I am sharing that routine with you, and the products I use to keep my hair looking amazing!
Growing up I used to take showers in the early morning, but now that I am a mom, it's a lot more convenient to shower at night once Marloe goes to bed. I don't wash my hair everyday, because I; A. Don't have enough time to wash & style it & B. It dries my hair out like crazy!
I have always been told that expensive salon products are the best to use on your hair, but let's be real, who can afford to pay that much on hair care each month? That's why I love Suave Professionals new Coconut Oil infused Shampoo & Conditioner! It's WAWA (works as well as) Luxury promise, means you don't need to spend a lot of money to get salon quality hair!
It's been a few weeks since I have started using the Suave Coconut Oil infused shampoo and conditioner and my hair has looked & felt amazing! I am a big fan of "Coconut Oil" anything and everything, so this stuff is staying as part of my routine. Plus its available for purchase at Walmart, and there are three Walmart's right by me!
I have been using the Damage Repair Treatment oil on my hair as well, and LOVE the results! Once a week I leave it in my hair for a few hours before I shower it out! It truly feels like luxury haircare, but at an affordable price! I also love using it on the ends of my hair, to keep it shiny and healthy looking. It smells amazing too, which is a big plus!
My nightly routine:
1. I brush my hair out before jumping into the shower. This makes it easy to wash and condition it, without it getting tangled in the shower!
2. I shampoo ONLY the roots of my hair, this is where your hair gets the dirtiest. The ends with get clean from the run off of shampoo, but not dry out from over washing.
3. CONDITON, CONDITION, CONDITION. I use plenty of conditioner, ONLY on the ends of my hair, avoiding the roots. This repairs the damaged ends, and doesn't make my scalp overly greasy or coated in conditioner!
4. Wash with COLD water. Cold water helps to awaken your scalp, and helps your hair follicles to relax and grow! We all want long healthy hair right?
5. I rarely ever blow dry my hair. Instead I comb through it with a little Suave Damage control Oil Treatment, and either put it up in a bun or braids. This way I don't wake up with crazy frizzy hair, but instead pretty waves! :)
Here is a little more about the product:
Coconut Oil Infusion is infused with pure coconut oil, a natural moisturizer, and delivers lightweight moisture without weighing hair down. The 3-step system visibly repairs two years of damage for luscious, healthy-looking hair. Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon Damage Reverse.
Shampoo and conditioner system visibly repairs damage in just three uses and provides weightless moisture for luscious, healthy-looking hair. Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon Damage Reverse.
Damage Repair Oil Treatment instantly smooths rough cuticles, tames flyaways, and delivers healthy, long-lasting shine. Visibly repairs two years of damage.
Visit your local Walmart to try out all of the new 2016 Suave Professionals collections: Coconut Oil Infusion, Coconut Milk Infusion and Biotin Infusion, while supplies last. Hurry, these are flying on the shelves!!!
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® & Suave Professionals but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #SuaveBeliever #pmgSuave http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV